In this episode of The Fearless Creator Podcast …
Is it Worth it to Simulcast on these every growing and popular social audio apps-Clubhouse and Greenroom? The YouTube Video Response, Podcast Episode and Post will answer that question for you. As a Bonus, learn Why We Youtube which was the topic of our weekly mastermind discussion in The Fearless Creator Club.
We answer, What exactly in BC Stack and Why Do You Need this stack of tools, templates, courses and resources for bloggers and entrepreneurs? We go through just that with the founder and creator-Dan Morris and tips to soar as a Fearless Creator working less hours yet earning more.
This interview features Today's guest Dan Morris- is the CEO of Audience Industries. After having put on hundreds of 8-hour workshops around the globe, he's figured out how to make a full time income online working 4 months/year.
Listen carefully and you can watch carefully this interview live premiere on our Facebook page and YouTube channel…
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
As a beloved listener, you can access your free Writing Well Workbook and do not miss the opportunity to join us for our continued Workshops
This is just what you need to begin your journey to “Writing Well” this season for yourself, loved one or community! You decide who you will share your story with so they can receive what you are conveying with words well written.
Think how far you wish your story to go and who will eventually read your story in its varied form (journal, book, hand written letter for the holidays, blog, caption, social media post). Get the framework, guide and intentional community to show up for yourself consistently in the exciting ways shared in our workshops.
Learn more at: http://thefearlesscreator.com/writingwell
Or text FearlessCreator to 81257
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
*Fearless Points from this episode transcript:
- You can use YouTube as a Coach to provide an additional avenue of support for clients and those who might be interested in ways that you can serve them at some point (Kellee)
- Visualize your story before actually creating the video and take notes of that visualization. Visualize you story, write it down and then start. This will allow you to practically have less editing time.
- Try to keep your videos between 8-10 minutes and up to 15 minutes when starting out so you can remain consistent in producing and scheduling out video content. Keep a consistent schedule that works for you and your audience.
- Try to correlate your YouTube Channel with a membership so you can go deeper with your clients and community members. (Curtis)
- See the possibility in not just monetizing your channel but to reach people.
- Add your link to your bio or landing page, don't be afraid to ask people ( get access to the script and full strategy here before it goes live anywhere else!)
- Don't be afraid to start or restart! (April)
- Consider creating long form content (20-30 minutes of content and approx. 1 hr of Q&A) that will benefit you in the long term if done right.
- You can then download the video off YouTube or the platform you are using to Live Stream like Ecamm Live. That one long form content can be your content for the next four weeks once edited down with key sections you want to address and share as shorter form content.
- To have your audience be prepared to spend an hour or more with you, prepare a lesson and then leave room for questions.
- If you are very active with your live audience, they will be willing to hang out for even 2.5 hours long to get value out of you.
- Utilizing this kind of strategy can provide many speaking engagement opportunities where other influencers and speakers can see your content, see how you present and that's almost enough for them to skip through the whole process of vetting to invite you in to share your expertise as a keynote speaker.
- If you are just starting out focus on the short form content as well because that is being pushed out generously due to social media platforms like tik-tok, IG reels, etc. (Denzel)
- A great and organic way to grow your channel is to collaborate and shout out other creators-YouTubers as you would do when guesting on other people's podcast as a podcaster and they give you the opportunity to share about your podcast. The listeners and viewers are already on the platform you want them to connect with you on.
- Also consider placing a youtuber that you have mentioned from your niche or in a similar niche in your content, within the title or description of your video. Better yet, make it a good review about their content and the education they too provide!
- The power of collaboration is enormous! There is truly nothing like it. When you genuinely provide value people will mention you in their content and they supporters will have a genuine interest in checking you out since they are hearing about you from someone they “like, know and trust”
- Take the interviews you are already facilitation with permission to create content on your YouTube Channel. (Katy)
Final Call to Actions:
I can't thank our panelists and participants enough for sharing their expertise with us as I've linked to them in the show notes of this episode – Kellee, Curtis, April, Denzel and Katy. As we continue to share fearless stories that inspire, I want to invite you to tell a friend about this podcast. Tag me on Instagram or Facebook what was your greatest takeaway when it comes to building and growing your youtube channel or utilizing one social audio platform at a time.
Remember, we love being social and hearing from you! So connect with each other and me on Instagram @LadyStacyZant where I personally respond and reshare your highlights of your takeaway when you tag me! You can also connect on the Fearless Creator Facebook page and group! Use #TheFearlessCreator for a chance to be featured.
If you are a person who loves to see, watch and do, we plan to bring more live interviews to you over on our YouTube channel!
- Outro-Listen to the stories of fearless creators, students and mentees who’ve become mentors themselves as you strive to find your purpose. Delve deeper in the discussion and ideas through journal questions provided in our weekly newsletter. Thank you for listening to The Fearless Creator Podcast with Stacy Zant Visit us at TheFearlessCreator.com/youtubestrategytalkonclubhouseandgreenroom and I look forward to connecting with you as I encourage & equip you to Fearlessly Create!
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s journaling questions are:
- What steps will I take to fearlessly create content today?
- How will I actively find ways to create fearlessly in this season?
- How will I share my story and experiences after I have exercised the discipline of journaling, planning and working towards my goals effectively?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join our Community
BE A PART OF OUR Fearless Creator COMMUNITY on Facebook-JOIN US HERE!
Connect with our Club on Clubhouse
BECOME A Plan Member HERE